- QTest Transaction Capture – Recording of client transactions(test script)
- QTest Script Editor – Adjustment of test scripts
- Quotium Center – Test configuration and control console
- QTest Executer – Multiple load Injectors/ Load Emulator
- QTest Monitors – Unlimited number of performance collectors to monitor all application’s and components
- QTest Anomalies Profiler – Automatic detection of anomalies based on a fully customizable engine
- QTest Report Designer – Creates report templates and automatically generates test reports
• Graphical view of business scenarios.
• Rapid understanding of tests with validation of your application SLAs.
• Monitoring the activity of every virtual user.
• Automatically detects the type of application.
• Browses the script by storyboard.
• Advanced configuration assistants.
• Capable of simulating tens of thousands of users.
Detection and analysis of anomalies
• Full hardware and software infrastructure monitoring thanks to a series of non-intrusive performance monitors.
• A real-time, comprehensive metrics analysis.
• Breaks down response times for clients, network and servers.
• Summarizes relevant metrics for operating systems, application servers, web servers and databases.
• Produces sophisticated reports based on standard or customized models suited to your business needs.
• Reports for monitoring your SLA and quality of service commitments.
• Reports for each user profile.
• Compares execution results.
• Web Service, J2EE, .Net, ASP, CGI, Mainframe Portal, Web 2.0 such as Adobe Flash/Flex, Microsoft Silverlight, Html/Ajax, Microsoft Sharepoint.
• With the Winload module, Qtest allows you to extend your load tests to all Windows client/server and ERP applications especially SAP Major Clients, PeopleSoft, Oracle and Citrix.
• Thanks to its QNI module, Qtest can adapt to specific environments