Automation Anywhere Releases Automation Anywhere 7.0 Enterprise Edition
Enterprises Can Now Develop and Deploy Automation Processes Across Thousands of Computers in Minutes
Automation Anywhere (www.AutomationAnywhere.com), an industry-leading provider of business process automation (BPA) software, today announced Automation Anywhere 7.0 Enterprise Edition, a new product with functionality that takes a big leap forward in helping enterprises efficiently create and distribute enterprise-wide automation processes to make ERP (enterprise resource planning), BPM (business process management), IPM (IT process management), and BI (business intelligence) solutions more efficient.
Automation Anywhere Enterprise 7.0 aims at providing a missing piece in IT, bettering automation usability, controls and efficiencies for leaders of divisions, organizations and enterprises. By automating manual processes, companies can:
- Reduce costs via better efficiencies;
- Reduce errors and building responsive and flexible organization processes;
- Give business leaders better insights into their business;
- Allow automation champions to spread automation across the enterprise.
With Automation Anywhere Enterprise 7.0, companies can quickly and easily deploy end point automation across the entire enterprise for the first time, and power users can automate processes on multiple machines. With Automation Anywhere's new Control Room feature, IT staff can automate tasks and can push them to run on different machines, while managing and monitoring automated processes system-wide.
New 7.0 functionality includes:
- Enterprise control room: For the first time, developers and business users can securely and safely create, distribute and manage automation processes across an entire organization.
- Multi-machine deployment: Users can now automate processes on multiple machines.
- Multi Task Client: Enhanced for multi-core architecture, Automation Anywhere allows users to efficiently run multiple tasks in parallel. For example, using Multi Task client, a financial analyst can automate and run in parallel multiple tasks that can extract various financial information from multiple financial institutions' websites. This data can then be consolidated in the form of a report and sent to all agents via email on a scheduled basis.
- Active Directory Integration: Assign and enforce security policies across the enterprise and offer easy single sign-on capability to end users.
- Broadening Solution Portfolio: Users can now easily integrate and automate activities around HP OpenView, SMS, Oracle and SAP ERP applications and Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Run automation faster: New technologies make Automation Anywhere's web automation run three times faster than before.
- New task development editor: New multi tab interface, New debugger, watch variables and more